Everyone’s favorite shorts are coming to Disney Plus on January 22nd! Pixar Popcorn is an upcoming Pixar short series set to premiere on Disney Plus. This series has everyone’s favorite characters in bite size shorts ranging from Toy Story to Soul. Disney made this announcement today.
Disney has always had a long history of creating amazing animated shorts. From the beginning, they had Alice Comedies and Steamboat Willie. Pixar even started in the 80s with Luxo Jr. Now, we have shorts from most of the Disney/Pixar movies. There’s even an entire spin off just for Cars called “Shorty Shorts“.
As of right now, there will be eight shorts releasing on Pixar Popcorn!
- To Fitness and Beyond, set from within the Toy Story universe and featuring Buzz Lightyear.
- Chore Day: The Incredibles Way, featuring Jack-Jack from the Incredibles universe.
- Dancing with the Cars, featuring Lightning McQueen of Cars fame.
- A Day in the Life of the Dead, from within the Coco universe, featuring Miguel.
- Cookie Num Num, also from the Incredibles, featuring Mr. Incredible.
- Dory Finding, from Finding Nemo, featuring, obviously, Dory.
- Fluffy Stuff with Ducky and Bunny, featuring the Ducky and Bunny characters who were voiced in Toy Story 4 by Keegan-Michael Key and Jordan Peele.
- Soul of the City, from the recently released Soul, featuring Joe Gardner.
Get ready for a brand new set of shorts from Pixar, coming this Friday!