Today marked the first of many Mando Monday to come. On Mondays from now until December 21st, new merchandise for the hit Disney+ show The Mandalorian will be unveiled.
The event kicked off with a video featuring Pedro Pascal (The Mandalorian), Carl Weathers (Greef Karga), and Giancarlo Esposito (Moff Gideon) highlighting some of the new products now available to purchase.
The product that is getting the most attention is The Child Real Moves Plush by Mattel. This Disney Store and Disney Parks exclusive product costs $69.99 and includes:
- The Child Real Moves Plush,
- remote control until that attaches to wrist
- Mythosaur necklace
The remote allows for a lot of four different play functions:
- Hide and Seek: Press the blue button and the Child will wait 10 seconds for you to hide, then begin to search the room
- Sounds: Press the green button to hear the Child make various babbling noises and other sounds
- Curious: Press the red button and the Child will walk around and explore the room
- Follow: Press the yellow button then walk normally with your hand down towards your waist and the Child will follow you around the room
The Child is available for pre-order on shopDisney and is expected to be available on November 9th. This is the perfect gift for any Star Wars or Mandalorian fan (or for yourself).
Also included with purchase is an exclusive lithograph featuring everyone’s favorite father-son duo!
The wait is almost over! The first episode of Season 2 of The Mandalorian premieres this Friday!
This is the way!