The food at Disney World resorts often gets overlooked. However, the resorts have some of the best food you can find on your trips. Disney Parks Blog recently featured some of Disney’s best bites, check them out below!
- BoardWalk Bakery – Disney’s BoardWalk: Here you’ll find a variety of tasty grab-and-go options like coffee cake, fruit, and muffins.
- Chef Mickey’s – Disney’s Contemporary Resort: Here you can sit down in the beautiful atrium of Disney’s Contemporary Resort to all-you-care-to-enjoy family-style dining.
- Grand Floridian Café – Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa: This elegant, yet casual restaurant has a large menu with a variety of offerings, including adult beverages such as the popular Chipotle Bloody Mary.
- Kona Café – Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort: Be sure to try the popular Tonga Toast (banana-stuffed French toast) or even the yummy Macadamia Nut Pancakes!
- Olivia’s Café – Disney’s Old Key West Resort: Sit back and relax as you enjoy items like the Banana Bread French Toast or the Loaded Key West Bloody Mary.
- Trattoria al Forno – Disney’s BoardWalk: Right next door to the BoardWalk Bakery, this restaurant offers several delicious dishes like the Tower of Pancakes, the Open-faced Omelet, and the plant-based Avocado Toast.
Lunch & Dinner
- California Grill – Disney’s Contemporary Resort: Looking over Magic Kingdom Park, California Grill is a gorgeous place to enjoy some fine dining with exquisite dishes like the Braised Beef Wontons.
- Centertown Market – Disney’s Caribbean Beach Resort: If you’re looking for a taste of Caribbean cuisine, you’ll definitely want to check out this quick-service restaurant. You may even see a few of your favorite dishes from Banana Cabana are now being served here!
- Olivia’s Café – Disney’s Old Key West Resort: In addition to a hearty breakfast menu, you won’t want to miss out on the famous Southernmost Buttermilk Chicken served for lunch and dinner.
- The Wave … of American Flavors – Disney’s Contemporary Resort: Another great restaurant on the first floor of the tower, The Wave … of American Flavors features a variety of dishes including Cauliflower Tacos, Steamed Bao Buns, and Sustainable Fish of the Day.
- Whispering Canyon Café – Disney’s Wilderness Lodge: Enjoy family-style dining here with a variety of hearty skillets filled to the brim with western fare.
- Capt. Cook’s – Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort: Rainbow Aloha Cupcake
- Contempo Café – Disney’s Contemporary Resort: Monorail Cupcake
- Gasparilla Island Grill – Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa: Welcome Home Mickey Mouse Cake Pop.
- Johari Treasures – Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge: Zebra Domes and Peanut Butter Brownies.
- Pineapple Lanai – Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort: DOLE Whip® Pineapple or Lime Soft-serve (served in a bowl or a float with souvenir Tiki Bowls and Tiki Sippers available).
- Roaring Fork – Disney’s Wilderness Lodge Resort: Campfire Cupcake.
- Tambu Lounge – Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort: Tropical Cocktails and Delicious Appetizers
What are you going to try on your next trip? Let us know below!