It’s hard to believe that it has already been 20 years since Disney’s pin trading and collecting swept the world. To celebrate this incredible milestone, Disney has announced an all-new virtual event in hopes to connect pin traders from all over the world together to share their memories, collections, and have the opportunity to discover and purchase new unique pins for this unprecedented event.
As the classic 20th anniversary symbol, the emerald color represents the two decades of pin trading as a community and is even featured on some of the pins!
Event Dates, Times, and Registration
- Date: Friday, November 13, 2020, and Saturday, November 14, 2020
- Time: New content posted throughout the day, each day
- Registration: Check back for registration information, available at 1:00 PM Eastern time on Wednesday, October 7, 2020.
Admission is $49.99 + tax per Guest and includes the following:
- Admission to two (2) virtual event days via personal computer or mobile device on November 13 & 14, 2020.
- Opportunity to participate in the Random Selection Process to pre-purchase event pins, as well as purchase any remaining pins during the virtual event.
- Opportunity to preview upcoming pin releases
- Disney Artist and Merchandiser Panel
- Opportunity to participate in a Blind Experiential Auction
- Video content on various pin topics from familiar faces
- Limited Edition Commemorative Gifts
- Welcome Pin
- Goodbye Pin
- Downloadable art to commemorate the event
- Guest interaction features
Admission to the Celebrating Twenty Years of Disney Pins Virtual Event also includes the opportunity to preview upcoming pin releases, a Disney artist and merchandiser virtual panel presentation, access to video content on various pin topics from familiar faces, downloadable celebratory art, ways to interact with other fans and of course, limited edition commemorative gifts!
For more information, click here.
Looking for a specific pin? Click here for the merchandise catalog.