Aerophile at Disney Springs occasionally needs a repair or two. Can you imagine having this job?! No thank you!
You can soar sky-high in the worlds largest hand-painted helium balloon! Go on an 8 minute tethered adventure right here at Disney Springs.
This balloon was custom-built for Disney by Paris-based company Aerophile S.A. It is filled with 210,000 cubic feet of helium and ascends to heights of up to 400 feet. The balloon’s basket holds 29 people plus one Aérophile-certified pilot. Each flight offers stunning panoramic vistas up to 10 miles away on clear days, so don’t forget those cameras!
If you’re ever thinking about going, there’s a few things you should know.
- The balloon will not fly during a storm or if winds exceed 22 mph.
- However- Bags, beverages, food, smoking and strollers are not permitted in the balloon’s basket.
- Guests over age 12 are permitted to ride by themselves. However, children under 12 must be accompanied by an adult (18 or older)
Tickets can be purchased at the attraction location on a first-come, first-served basis. Pricing:
- $20 for adults (ages 10 and older)
- $15 for children (ages 3 to 9)
So, anyone that’s not afraid of heights, how would you like a job like this?!